1. PHOTOgraph some one famous, be the paparazzi for a hot second!
2. PHOTOgraph ballerinas
3. PHOTOgraph a boudoir session
4. PHOTOgraph a pregnancy session
5. PHOTOgraph the beauty of an elderly person's body. I was blessed to enjoy many years with my great grandmother & her skin, eyes, hands, feet, face, legs, arms, hair, clothing, entire body was so interesting, I would love to PHOTOgraph an elderly man or woman.
6. Do a shoot somewhere scary & daring: mountain, top of a sky scraper, hot air balloon...
7. PHOTOgraph a trash the dress shoot!
8. Do a fun, quirky, random photo shoot at a local fair where there's cotton candy, a ferris wheel, & an old merry-go-round
9. An engagement shoot where the prop is scrabble pieces
10. A wedding where the prop is a vintage, breath taking car
11. A fitness shoot! A shoot where the lighting shows off the hard work of a fitness lover!
12. PHOTOgraph an exotic animal in their natural habitat, not at the zoo
13. PHOTOgraph a famous event or a life changing event (aside from a wedding ;))
*Photos above were taken by me & my iPhone ;)
What's on your PHOTOgraphy bucket list?